Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lion, and like Prometheus

Lions often complain about Prometheus, although Prometheus had his majestic creation, to his jaw as a weapon equipped with sharp teeth, mounted on his powerful paw feet, making him more powerful than any other animal. But he still says: "But I still fear that cock." Prometheus said: "Why do you no reason to blame me? I can create the strengths you have it all, but your character is too weak." Lions lament the endless, self-blame their own weakness, and finally you want to actively look for death. Is this time, he met the elephant, after greeting each other, stood up and talked, and he saw the elephants kept flapping ears and asked: "how do you, why did incessantly shake your ears?" like answered: "You see these mosquitoes buzzing whining it? If they got into my ears, I would be finished." lion hear, Taichedawu: "Then why do I go and look at death?
Cock much larger than the mosquitoes, I like more than happy. " ZC0126denise

No comments:

Post a Comment